Home Shop wishlist0


Frequently Asked Questions

From the website or send us an email.

Yes, they are real. For the Fullz Identity Packages, you buy real documents registered to other people's names. You can have the photo switched with yours. For the Citizenship Real documents Packages, you get the flexibility to get the documents under.

No since the are registered. It will be as if you got the documents from the government.

No, you can renew the the REAL documents obtained from us without our help. You can do that directly from the government.

A database link will be sent to you for verification. Additionally, there are numerous open-access websites online where you can just type in your Passport, ID, SSN, or DL number for verification.

Yes, we are 100%. Nevertheless, considering the nature of our business, we cannot meet you like in cases of phone shops for example to reassure you. We do not meet our clients are you understand the government will try to get us using just that method. Nevertheless, we have a huge fan base and available reviews and samples to share showcasing our reliability.

For Fake documents, you will have ONLY the option to pay the full amount. For each Fullz Package, Real Citizenship Package, And Real Documents, there will be the option to pay EITHER the full amount or 60% upfront. In case you choose to pay 60% upfront, you will have to pay for the remaining 40% after you receive scanned copies of the real documents by email. The physical documents will be shipped only after full payment is received.

For Fullz Identity Packages, you will get the email details 1 hour after payment is received and the physical documents within 3 to 5 business days. For Real Documents Packages, the whole process takes a maximum of 30 business days and delivery takes 3 to 5 business days. For Fake documents, the process takes 2 days and delivery takes 3 to 5 business days. For Real driver's licenses, the process takes 5 days and delivery takes 3 to 5 business days.

Our prices are already very competitive. Discounts can be considered solely in cases of buying multiple documents or packages at once.

Stay Informed, Stay Connected

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update! Get the latest news, exclusive offers, and insider insights delivered straight to your inbox. Join our community of subscribers today to stay informed and connected with us.